Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Acrostic poem about Christmas

Festive lights are shining all around 

Excited elves are flying around the workshop 

Santa's reindeer are busy helping Santa deliver  the presents for Christmas 

Tinsel is wrapped around the big tree 

Icicle lights are wrapped around the outside of the house 

Vixen is making sure the reindeer's are okay and ready to fly in the dark sky 

Enjoyable eggnog is coming out of the kitchen 

  This is my Acrostic poem about Christmas. My word is Festive.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post