Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Acrostic poem about Christmas

 Presents are shining under the bright tree

Entertaining elves are dancing around the floor  

Prancer was helping all of the reindeer's guide Santa sleigh 

Plum pudding is delicious to eat on Christmas day 

Elves are very helpful on Christmas day

Reindeer are flying around in the dark sky

My stocking has a big reindeer on it

In the north pole the elves are working very hard

Naughty kids will not get a present from Santa on Christmas 

Tinsel is wrapped all around the tree 

 This is my Christmas acrostic poem. I have used the word peppermint. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post