Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Anne frank

In the  classroom  we are reading Once. It is about a little boy who is Jewish and it was made around Hitlers time and then the teacher told us  about Anne frank. Did you know Anne frank lived in a annex for over two years? She died at 15 because of a disease.  At night in  the annex  they could hear noise from the war at daytime  there was knocking on the bookcase .If i have not  told you  the bookcase had the annex behind it . Their family like aunts  and uncles came to live with them  and the German family helped with food . Thanks for reading, Did you know about Anne Frank? Tell me what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post