Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Isolation Stay

Isolation stay

Hi my name is Ariana and i am going to share my experience and feeling about staying in isolation.

We are in isolation because of the virus covid-19 ,which is spreading fast  . Because the virus spreads from human contact  we have to stay in our own bubble which is your family who live in the same house.

I was sad when I heard , that I have to stay home and can not meet friends or family and I was unhappy that I could not celebrate my birthday in India  and meet my grandparents.  now i am happy that everything is opening again soon  and I will be able to go to school, mall and see family.

In isolation I have been going on walks and bike rides with dad . We played lots of games  indoors and outdoors , watched lots  of movies and tv. I have been baking and colouring a lot as well as reading books.  

I had lots of good time with my family and I am sharing some pictures below:


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ariana, this is Mrs McLaughlin. I'm so glad we managed to be able to post :) I liked reading about how you have been feeling and what you have been doing in isolation. I hope you will be able to post and share your learning more :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post