Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

baking in isolation

hi it's me Ariana again and I have been doing lots of baking in isolation and I have baked stuff like.... cookie crumble cake, choco chip cookies , ANZAC cookies, m&m slice and then we also made pancakes and scrambled eggs. My sisters helped with measuring and my mum helped with ingredients. The best thing was cookie crumble cake and I think I will bake oreo cookie cupcakes with crushed oreo inside next delicious. The thing that I think is the best thing is when you can smell it when it is done then you can eat it and hopefully it is delicious. My mum loved  ANZAC cookies and next time I will bake the cupcake which  hopefully will be delicious

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ariana, I felt very hungry reading your post, your baking sounds so yummy. Were you able to practise your Maths and measuring while you were baking too?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post